[Developers] Proposed Cactus Timer API Completion\

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at aei.mpg.de
Sat Aug 7 09:20:20 CDT 2004

Hi, Steve,

Looking back at my old Cactus E-mails, I was also prompted to RTFM
on some of the current APIs.  Alas, there are *no* CCTK_Timer*()
functions documented in the Cactus Reference manual
(current-CVS as of a few days ago). :( :(

ciao,

--
-- Jonathan Thornburg <jthorn at aei.mpg.de>
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),