[Developers] fortran PROVIDES FUNCTION example?

Bela Szilagyi bela at einstein.phyast.pitt.edu
Thu Jan 22 05:33:03 CST 2004

How about placing a set of fortran functions (or subroutines) within a
thorn into a module and accessing them from within another thorn by using
the module?  This requires some inter-thorn dependencies as well, granted.
But I can, this way, call my fortran routines directly (from fortran).

Is this anything that would eventually become deprecated as well?