[Developers] removed deprecated I/O routine IOUtil_PrepareFilename()

Thomas Radke tradke at aei.mpg.de
Mon Nov 15 09:33:05 CST 2004

Hi,

if, after an update of thorn CactusBase/IOUtil, you encounter linker
errors about an undefined symbol named IOUtil_PrepareFilename() then
google for it to find out that this routine has been deprecicated in
beta15 (the current beta release of Cactus).

After fixing all the Cactus and Carpet I/O thorns already a while ago, I
finally removed this routine today from the current development version
of IOUtil.
You should have switched to using the replacement routine
IOUtil_AssembleFilename() by now. If not please have a look at eg. thorn
CactusBase/IOASCII of how to do it.

--
Cheers, Thomas.