[Developers] Re: CoordBase bug: domainsize == "spacing" ==> zero_origin_z is backwards

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at aei.mpg.de
Fri Apr 1 13:23:20 CST 2005

Hi,

In a recent E-mail to this mailing list, I wrote
> I've found what appears to be a serious bug in CactusBase/CoordBase:
> if  domainsize = "spacing" , then  zero_origin_z  is interpreted
> backwards.
[[...]]
> Does anyone object to me fixing this bug in the obvious way
> (= apply the attached patch).  If noone objects in the next week,
> I'll go ahead and fix it.

Just in case anyone is wondering...

Despite today's date being 01.April, my previous message was *not* an
April Fool's joke -- it described what I believe to be a genuine bug.

ciao,

--
-- Jonathan Thornburg <jthorn at aei.mpg.de>
    Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),