[Developers] Determine time step in singlemap mode

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:05:47 CST 2005

Thorn time determines the time step currently in level mode.  In
order to determine the time step, it looks at the grid spacing, and
when this happens in level mode, there is an implicit assumption that
the grid spacing is the same on all maps (patches).  This patch
determines the time step in singlemap mode, which loops over all maps
and takes all grid spacings into account.

multipart/signed
  multipart/mixed
    application/octet-stream
  application/pgp-signature