[Developers] CartGrid3D: Support patches with different grid spacing

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:07:09 CST 2005

Introduce a new parameter value CartGrid3D::type = "multipatch",
which obtains the per-patch coordinate ranges and numbers of grid
points from the multi-patch infrastructure.  This uses aliased
functions MultiPatch_GetDomainSpecification and MultiPatch_GetMap.
This allows different numbers of grid points and different coordinate
ranges on different maps.

MultiPatch_GetMap returns the current map.

MultiPatch_GetDomainSpecification has a similar API to
GetDomainSpecification, except that it also expects a map number, so
that different map can have different domain sizes.

multipart/mixed
  application/octet-stream
---