[Developers] CactusDoc organisation

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Dec 4 13:02:23 CST 2005

The documentation in CactusDoc/CoreDoc can currently not be built
with "make CoreDoc-ThornDoc".  This mechanism does not know how to
resolve the \input latex directive.

Since documentation should be easy to access, I think it is more
important that it builds out of the box than keeping the individual
latex files nicely separated in the way we planned them.  I see two
short-term solutions: one, put all documentation into a single latex
file until we sort out how to make \input work, and second, have one
thorn per concept, so that e.g. the tags tables would live in
CactusDoc/TagsTables.

(I'm bringing this up since I want to add something new to this
directory.)