[Developers] Re: [Patches] Correct definition of CCTK_RESTRICT

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:54:08 CST 2005

I've applied the change to the header file.  I've nor forced people to
reconfigure, 'though, as that would force a complete rebuild, which is not
necessary apart from for getting a gain in performance, which may well be
offset by the time taken to recompile, or pointless if they are
developing.  Of course people doing production runs should reconfigure to
get the performance benefits of restrict for c99 compilers.

Tom