[Developers] CCTK_GroupNameFromVar

Josh Abadie jabadi2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:05:46 CDT 2005

Hi guys,

The function CCTK_GroupNameFromVar is only referenced once in the
reference manual(as see also), and is not present in src/  I'm
convinced this reference is a typo for the function
CCTK_GroupNameFromVarI, which is in the reference manual and in
referenced multiple times.  Is this true?

--
Josh Abadie
Hacker, CCT

You hold your chest tightly to try and hide something
If some rules are annoying you, destroy them
If you're thinking of resting your injured legs,
stand up and move a step forward from here instead!
Even if we push through the distorted winds...
And get ahead of the cold sky...
we are still lost
We are screaming all the time
"Just believing isn't the answer"
We have to expose our weaknesses and wounds
And continue to struggle, or nothing will begin
Break through and move across the door
Move across the door