[Developers] Support MacOS when configuring HDF5

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 4 18:50:22 CDT 2005

Support MacOS when configuring HDF5 with the thorn CactusExternal/
HDF5.  Similar to Windows, which is already handled as special case,
it uses a different extension for dynamic libraries, namely
".dylib".  I test for MacOS by grepping the output of uname for
"^Darwin".  This patch is necessary to make Cactus configure with
HDF5 on my notebook, where I installed HDF5 via fink in the standard
way.

multipart/signed
  multipart/mixed
    application/octet-stream