[Developers] Define make variable HAVE_HDF5 in CactusExternal/HDF5

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 4 18:45:24 CDT 2005

Define a make variable HAVE_HDF5 in thorn CactusExternal/HDF5 when a
configuration contains this thorn.  Such a make variable is defined
by lib/make/extras/HDF5/setup.sh, and for completeness the thorn HDF5
should also define it.  Other thorns may be testing whether HDF5 is
available by looking at this make variable.

multipart/signed
  multipart/mixed
    application/octet-stream
  application/pgp-signature