[Developers] Test thorn for macro expansion in Fortran

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Oct 4 23:20:54 CDT 2005

The enclosed thorn TestMacros is suitable for a compile time test in
CactusTest.  It defines and expands macros with various numbers of
arguments, both non-empty and empty.  This tests whether macro
expansion works correctly in Fortran code.

This thorn could be expanded in the future to ensure that other
properties of cpp work correctly in Fortran, e.g. string
concatenation with cpp (in whatever way we decide), string
concatenation with //, quotes within strings, single quotes in
comments (if we want to allow them), etc.

multipart/signed
  multipart/mixed
    application/x-gzip
  application/pgp-signature