[Developers] Define CCTK_*_PRECISION macros

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:09:38 CDT 2005

Define macros CCTK_{INT,REAL,COMPLEX}_PRECISION to values of 1, 2, 4,
8, 16, or 32, depending on the definition of the default data types
CCTK_{INT,REAL,COMPLEX}.  Currently, one has to explicitly test
whether e.g. a macro CCTK_REAL_PRECISION_8 is defined to find out
whether CCTK_REAL is equivalent to CCTK_REAL8.  These new macros make
type generic code more convenient to write.

multipart/signed
  multipart/mixed
    application/octet-stream
  application/pgp-signature