[Developers] Make uStringList safer

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Oct 5 20:03:45 CDT 2005

The data type uStringList has a capacity (maximum number of elements)
that is chosen when the object is created.  This capacity is not
stored, and there is no test at run time ensuring that the string
list does not overflow.

This patch adds a new field "max_size" that stores the capacity.  It
also adds run-time checks to ensure that the capacity is never
exceeded.  A new error code -2 indicates that the string list is full.

The API of uStringList is not changed.

multipart/mixed
  application/octet-stream
---