[Developers] More cpp checking in thorn TestMacros

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Oct 7 10:23:32 CDT 2005

Test additional Fortran features whether they work with the cpp.  In
particular, add tests for

(1) string concatenation in Fortran
(2) quotes in strings
(3) dots around operators
(4) macros on lines with labels
(5) old-style do loops in fixed form source code

Except for (5), I've seen code like this in Cactus in various physics
thorns.

Quotes in comments are not yet tested.  If traditional cpps have
problems with empty macro arguments, we can disable this test.

multipart/mixed
  application/octet-stream
---