[Developers] Re: [Patches] Known architecture file for Darwin 8.2.0

Gian Mario Manca manca at fis.unipr.it
Mon Oct 24 09:38:22 CDT 2005

I'm a Darwin 8.2.1 user.
I have to check the patch, but I have also another problem:

I use ibm compilers on my ibook and as you said in the mail "Set
F77_WARN_FLAGS flags correctly when using F90 as F77": Cactus
overrides the user's setting of F77 with that of F90.

With this settings carpet do not compile.
Is it possible to use different options for f77 and f90?

If not, which file I have to modify to obtain this result?

GM