[Developers] MoL_OldStyleBoundaries

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at aei.mpg.de
Sat Aug 19 02:42:26 CDT 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Enrique Pazos wrote:
> I just came across with a problem that is solve with this patch. Now
> that the cvs server is operational again, it would be very convenient to
> commit the patch. Thanks,

Unfortunately, the cvs repository is still corrupted:

Go to the top-level Cactus directory (the one where you type
'gmake configuration-name' to compile) and try this:
% cvs log lib/make/configure
cvs [log aborted]: unrecognized operation '\x74' in /cactusdevcvs/Cactus/lib/make/configure,v
%

ciao,

--
-- Jonathan Thornburg <jthorn at aei.mpg.de>
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),