[Developers] [Patches] Make ADMConstraints GF public

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at aei.mpg.de
Mon Aug 21 04:51:08 CDT 2006

# this patch makes the GFs of CactusEinstein/ADMConstraints public.
#
# The reason is that this way other thorns can use the values already
# computed here for their own purposes by inheritage. One example of such
# a thorn is ADMDevelopment/MaskedADMConstraints, which requires this
# patch to work.
# Another possibility to access these GF would be to get their pointer by
# variable name. However, I would consider inheritage cleaner. I also
# cannot see a reason why these variables should stay private.

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Steve White wrote:
> Shall we apply Frank's patch?

Yes.

ciao,

--
-- Jonathan Thornburg <jthorn at aei.mpg.de>
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),