[Developers] 'typo' in UsersGuide?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Feb 24 12:49:58 CST 2006

On Feb 24, 2006, at 12:43:31, David Rideout wrote:

> I was about to commit the following fix, but then wondered whether the
> author did really intend 'thorns'.

Since the context of this text only speaks about exchanging variables
between implementations, I think the original statement is only a
sloppy notation.  Your patch should be applied.

However, this text also speaks of inheriting "variables".  It may be
better to speak about "groups" instead?  On the other hand, groups
are only introduced later.