[Developers] PATCH: Make PsiKadelia 4th order accurate

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jul 5 14:19:26 CDT 2006

I have submitted a patch as PR CactusEinstein/2034 (see http://
tinyurl.com/f85dw):

Use ADMMacros for finite differencing in PsiKadelia.  This makes it
possible to be 4th order accurate, depending on
ADMMacros::spatial_order.

(Patches to Cactus are supposed to be discussed before they are
applied.  If you feel competent in the subject area, consider taking
the time to examine the patch and voice an opinion.)