[Developers] cctk_complex type

Ian Hawke I.Hawke at soton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 07:49:47 CDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 22:29 -0500, Enrique Pazos wrote:

> By Erik's suggestion I added the CCTK_COMPLEX type to
> Cactus/lib/sbin/CreateFunctionBindings.pl line 717 and it seems to work
> fine now. If that's the solution I guess it would be a good idea to make
> that little correction in cactus.

When I coded the aliased function stuff I explicitly disallowed passing
Complex data types as I have no idea how they are stored in Fortran on
different architectures. If you're confident that the suggested fix
works for inter-language calling then go ahead, but I'm paranoid to
think that it's storing up trouble for later...

Ian