[Developers] New local reduction operators

Yaakoub El Khamra yye00 at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Mar 6 14:32:24 CST 2006

Hi Erik
I tried compiling your code, I had to move wrapper.c and kernel.c to get
some files to compile but ran into a problem:
/home/yye00/work/Cactus/arrangements/AlphaThorns/LocalReduce/src/generated/kernel.c:
In function `localreduce_max_real4_init':
/home/yye00/work/Cactus/arrangements/AlphaThorns/LocalReduce/src/generated/kernel.c:62:
error: `HUGE_VALF' undeclared (first use in this function)
I am still looking at it (partially at least). If you have a quickfix
please let me know.

Yaakoub