[Developers] Re: [CactusMaint] XLF on Darwin, again

Steve White steve.white at aei.mpg.de
Tue Mar 7 12:52:16 CST 2006

Erik,

Sorry about this.

I just realized there was some leftover patch on the Mac, from one of our
past fixes I guess, that interfered with some recent updates.  When I
removed the patch, Cactus built.

However, I am seeing a repeated gcc warning:

	gcc: unrecognized option '-no-cpp-precomp'

What's that?  It's not in the gcc manual.

--
Steve White : Programmer
Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik      Albert-Einstein-Institut