[Developers] parameter data type check?

Bela Szilagyi szilagyi at aei.mpg.de
Tue Nov 7 13:21:06 CST 2006

I just caught myself having had in one of my param.ccl files the declaration

CCCTK_INT index_of_AH[3] "....."
{
 0      :: "...."
# .....
} 0

where the three "C"-s from CCCTK_INT are indeed there in the parameter
declaration file.

Compilation seems to have gone through with no trouble.  The question is --
what kind of variable is this "index_of_AH" in my C routine?

More generically -- is there any check/enforcement that the user declarations
are consistent with the set of defined cactus data types?

--
Bela Szilagyi

Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik
Albert-Einstein-Institut
Tel: +49 331 567 7632
Fax: +49 331 567 7649