[Developers] Valgrind warnings

Steve White steve.white at aei.mpg.de
Tue Nov 14 11:40:19 CST 2006

Tom,

Using the Intel 9.1 compilers on Peyote with a recent checkout with
a config file containing

	WARN		=yes
	DEBUG		=yes
	OPTIMISE	=no

I see only the -M flag appearing on the compile lines (no -O flags at
all).

Cheers!

--
Steve White : Programmer
Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik      Albert-Einstein-Institut