[Developers] [Patches] Make ADMConstraints GF public

Steve White steve.white at aei.mpg.de
Wed Sep 6 08:58:01 CDT 2006

Erik,

It was a fresh checkout, with the development version of Carpet.
As to the reliability of the system...please provide criteria by which
I can judge this.

Did you run all the testsuites using the ThornList and config file I
provided?

I found my results unremarkable.  This is what I have been seeing for
months, on various systems, and it is what I have been reporting.

One thought is that some combination of thorns causes some interferance
in the test suites.

I'll try it all again when I get back.