[Developers] Cactus RDF: namespaces

Dylan Stark dylan.stark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:03:21 CDT 2006

Hi,

  I wanted to start a discussion about namespaces with Cactus RDF. It
would be nice to have the Cactus vocabulary rooted in a namespace
owned (in some sense) by the group. The defacto ways of doing this
with the cactuscode.org domain would be to use

    http://www.cactuscode.org/2006/09/cctk#

for the Cactus-specific terms like ParameterFile, activates, etc. This
could also end in a '/' instead of a '#', but that is probably a
seperate thread since it gets into underlying issues with how the
address resolves. Deciding on a URI does mean that we would need to
merge the two vocabularies which are available now.

,Dylan