[Developers] automatic notification of parameter steering requests

hughwang at cct.lsu.edu hughwang at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Sep 18 10:34:33 CDT 2006

All,
    I am new to Cactuscode, so.....
    Better if this function could also switch the parameter between a
variable and a constant. In computational biology, we intend to put
some nuisance parameters. Switching these parameters to constants will
save a lot computing if their corresponding likelihood surfaces are
found to be flat.

Wishes,
Hugh