[Developers] [CactusMaint] Cactus/2058: Util_snprintf() fails for format string "distance=%d threshold=%g %s"

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at aei.mpg.de
Thu Sep 21 07:00:04 CDT 2006

Apache has a clean snprintf() under a BSD license.

Apache 1.* has this in   src/ap/ap_snprintf.c
Apache 2.* has it in the Portable Apache Runtime  in strings/apr_snprintf.c

I propose we fix "my" bug by copying one of these into the Cactus flesh.

ciao,

--
-- Jonathan Thornburg <jthorn at aei.mpg.de>
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),