[Developers] C99

Steve White steve.white at aei.mpg.de
Fri Sep 22 06:39:58 CDT 2006

Frank,

One approach would be, to write a script to be run with the
configuration.ccl mechanism in the CST, which runs a simple C99 program
that doesn't compile with old C.  If the compile fails, you tell the user
what to do about it.

--
Steve White : Programmer
Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik      Albert-Einstein-Institut