[Developers] Publish API spec (was: Announce API spec)

Thomas Radke tradke at aei.mpg.de
Fri Sep 22 08:24:52 CDT 2006

Hi,

I decided to rename the Announce API into Publish API, to solve name
conflicts with an existing thorn called "Announce" and other code in
AHFinderDirect which already defines functions to announce something (in
an entirely different context though).

There were no further comments on the specification so find attached its
final version. Probably next week I will commit an implementation of it
and make it publicly available, along with example code (in thorn
Formaline) that already makes use of it (by announcing runtime
information and parameter steering requests to an external RDF metadata
storage).

Nice weekend !

--
Cheers, Thomas.