[Developers] ping bug/patch #2040: make ADMConstraints GF public

Steve White steve.white at aei.mpg.de
Mon Sep 25 01:14:42 CDT 2006

Jonathan,

I asked on the list last week whether there was agreement to apply it.
You are the first who has written on the topic.

The only thing stopping it before was, I ran the testsuites on it a
month ago, and got different results with and without it, where I didn't
expect to see any.  But now I have re-run the tests, and I don't see
a difference.

Cheers!

--
Steve White : Programmer
Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik      Albert-Einstein-Institut