[Developers] reduction on sphere

Yaakoub El Khamra yye00 at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Sep 26 10:57:48 CDT 2006

I am uncertain about integration but I think that functionality required
for min/max is already there with the "weighted" reduction operation in
the existing reduction code. We are working on a new implementation of a
newer spec of the reduction though so you might want to check that out
too when it comes out.