[Developers] help

hughwang at cct.lsu.edu hughwang at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:29:58 CDT 2006

Hi all,
    Just wonder if anybody can provide me (or tell me where to get) an
application example of Cactuscode. I have checked through
cactuscode.org, but could not get much help.
    Something like this would be ideal for me: a master processor
reads in a 2D array (like 2X3) of characters, splices the array into
three vectors (2X1), send each vector to a slave processor, then, the
slave processors compare the two characters in their received vectors
and send either 0 or 1 (the two characters equal or not) back to the
master. Codes in C are highly appreciated.
    This type of examples might be very helpful for people from other
fields to use cactuscode.

Regards,
Hugh