[Developers] Thorn dependencies

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Apr 24 09:43:13 CDT 2007

I just activated the thorns Carpet and PUGHInterp together, because I
made a mistake when editing a parameter file.  Surprisingly, Cactus
did not complain.  Of course, I received a segmentation fault at run
time.

I suggest to change the "REQUIRES PUGH" in PUGHInterp to "REQUIRES
THORN PUGH", so that Cactus ensures that PUGH is active whenever
PUGHInterp is active.  Similar changes should be made to other thorns.