[Developers] Change to Cactus/lib/make/make.configuration

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Aug 22 11:04:12 CDT 2007

So the idea of this is to introduce a mechanism whereby you can recurse
over all thorns but not build them ?

I think maybe having it called -custom might be a better name than
.objectlist - as the idea is to allow some custom processing from a
thorn's make.configuration.deps file, and Formaline just happens in this
instance to use it to generate an objectlist.

Cheers,

Tom