[Developers] should we document that CCTK_MyProc(NULL) works?

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 12 10:36:36 CST 2007

The only problem is that in principle drivers could be using a different
processor mapping - e.g. when using MPI the driver could use a different
communicator - which would give a different result with NULL than with a
cGH, so I would prefer to not document that NULL is acceptable.  It is
only used in the flesh in extreme cases, which are mainly before a driver
has been initialised.

Cheers,

Tom