[Developers] Unify screen layout of test suite results

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:29:27 CST 2007

I noticed that the test suite results are reported with an ad-hoc
screen layout.  Some messages are preceded by an empty line, others
are not; some are indented 3 characters, others about 10 characters.

I would like to use a uniform format: For each file about which there
is a message, indent by 3 spaces, if there is additional information
about that file, indent that by 6 spaces.  Each message begins with
the file name, followed by a colon.  Empty lines only between the
different sections.

Thomas, would that break your automated report parser?