[Developers] flush-ing stdout in cctk_vinfo

Bela Szilagyi szilagyi at aei.mpg.de
Wed Jan 31 11:56:37 CST 2007

Erik,

I am using the

-bno -reo

options but these do not work.  I.e., in spite of my command line

cactus_harm -reo -bno myparfile.par >& mylogfile.out

I am loosing output lines in various CCTK_Proc[...].out files.

Adding

 fflush(stdout) ;

into my own code, after CCTK_VInfo(...), has solved the problem.

So my suggestion is to add the fflush() into CCTK_VInfo(...), perhaps
conditional to an extra parameter.

--
Bela Szilagyi
Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik