[Developers] ADMMacros, syntax errors in C version

Frank Löffler frank.loeffler at aei.mpg.de
Wed Jul 4 04:15:25 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 10:31:20AM +0200, Denis Pollney wrote:
> There are a couple of places where the C versions of the macros are
> simply wrong.

I know that those errors mean that nobody used them at all yet. I would
only use them to debug some things, but maybe I am really better off by
using Fortran code for that.
On the other hand, _some_ of the macros are used, also by C code.

What can we do to improve the situation? We could
a) remove the code, which is wrong
b) correct the wrong code
c) rething the whole Macros

c) might be the best for the long term, but for a) and b) we have to
identify the wrong code first. Can you point at some places?

Frank