[Developers] Subversion support for GetCactus

Frank Loeffler frank.loeffler at aei.mpg.de
Fri Sep 28 16:43:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

this patch adds Subversion support for GetCactus. I tried this for some
thorns using https as transport method, but it should work for anything
that Subversion can handle.

I tried not to change anything related to CVS and to keep the structure
of the file as it was as much as possible. However, in this patch I
also fix a obvious typo ($foundit instead of elsewhere unused $foundif)
in the CVS code and I added a comment to what I think is another mistake
in the CVS code, but I did not change the actual code (search for
'mistake' and feel free to fix it, which would be trivial).

Frank