[Developers] HydroBase update

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Dec 6 19:27:16 CST 2009

I want to suggest a modification to HydroBase to make it and its workings more similar to ADMBase.

I suggest to add a parameter "initial_hydro" with a default setting of "vacuum".  This parameter, which can be extended by hydro initial data thorns, determines which hydro thorn is setting up initial data.  The default setting "vacuum" is implemented by HydroBase itself, setting all hydro variables to zero.  This corresponds to a vacuum, without atmosphere.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/