[Developers] [Patches] absolute paths in THORNLIST

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 9 13:14:52 CST 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 12:54:06, Frank Loeffler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the attaches patch allows for absolute paths in THORNLIST. It requires
> 'grep' to be available.

grep is not a problem; it's used elsewhere as well.

Question: Is the strip around the THORNLIST necessary?  Doesn't the
shell strip it off when it parses the arguments for the echo?

(There are other cases in the Makefile as well where strip and echo
are used together.)

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/

and signing email messages.  Get my PGP key from <http://pgp.mit.edu>.