[Developers] CactusEinstein/TmunuBase

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Sep 25 10:04:29 CDT 2009

I propose to move the thorn TmunuBase to CactusEinstein.  In addition
to the version currently available from AEIThorns, I propose to add a
new parameter support_old_CalcTmunu_mechanism (defaulting to yes).
This parameter can be used to disable support for the CalcTmunu.inc
mechanism, reducing storage and potentially increasing efficiency.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/

and signing email messages.  Get my PGP key from <http://pgp.mit.edu>.

multipart/mixed
  application/x-gzip