[Developers] HTML documentation

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at aei.mpg.de
Wed Jun 2 10:12:46 CDT 2010

On 02/06/2010 17:01, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 06:26:35PM +0200, Barry Wardell wrote:
>
>> Attached is a patch which enables support for compiling HTML versions of
>> the Cactus documentation. It adds new build targets:
>>
> You did attach the patch, but:
>

>> --- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
>> multipart/mixed
>>    application/x-gzip
>> ---
>>
> Please send patches to patches at cactuscode.org. That email list does not
> strip the patch, but sends the message part to developers at cactuscode.org
> as notification about the patch. This keeps the possibly big patches out
> of the developers mailing list, and discussions about the patches on the
> developers list. You can have a look at the archives of the patches
> mailing list here: http://www.cactuscode.org/pipermail/patches/ (or
> subscribe directly if you don't mind big patch-emails).

Hi Frank,

I did send the patch to patches at cactuscode.org. I think the Cactus
mailserver then forwarded a stripped version to
developers at cactuscode.org. However, it may be that my message was never
sent out to the patches mailing list members:

    Your mail to 'Patches' with the subject

         HTML documentation

    The reason it is being held:

         Post by non-member to a members-only list

    notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

         http://www.cactuscode.org/mailman/confirm/patches/845d4100c555e0d4b003246c57225b05a263aa2d

What should I do? Do I need to subscribe to the mailing list before
submitting a patch?

Barry